Mortgage Rates with Loan One
Why choose Loan One as your mortgage loan company? We know exactly how to help you navigate the mortgage process as quickly and painlessly as possible.
You can also benefit from:
- Our competitive rates
- Our straightforward loan process
- No application fees
- Our knowledgeable mortgage bankers
The Loan One
As an online mortgage company Loan One offers the best of both worlds – all the low rate advantages of a mortgage banker paired with the low fees of a local bank.
We make the loan process simple, straightforward and fast:
- We listen to your needs
- We review your options
- We make our recommendations
The Loan One
On Veteran's Day, and every day, when it comes to VA loans, your highest priority is finding the best rate. Loan One gets it. Let us help you take the first steps toward home-ownership. We can help you:
- Understand the advantages of a VA loan
- Navigate the loan process with ease
- Find the lowest rates available
Loan One Is A
Proud Supporter of
Loan One believes in serving the people
who serve us and recognizing our nation’s
heroes. We are proud supporters and
participants of Honor Flight.
Bobby Carpenter Speaks On
Loan One Lender
"Loan One never charges application fees, and since they're a direct lender, getting approval for an application is quick and easy. When working with Loan One, you get personalized service from the same mortgage banker throughout the entire process."
Bobby Carpenter Discusses the Benefits of Loan One VA Loans
"Loan One's underwriters provide some of the best VA Loan rates around for veterans and active service members."
Loan One Can Provide:
- Cost Savings for Veterans and Active Duty Personnel
- One-on-One Service
- Insurance Free Mortgages
Great Rates for Great Credit
- We offer a no-fee application, pre-approval within 24 hours and closing times within 21 days.
- We give you the opportunity to work with one lender from start to finish.
- We even encourage you to shop around. Because we’re 100% sure we have the best offer.
Calculate Your Payment
- What will your monthly mortgage payment be? Is now the time to refinance?
- What impact will making an extra payment have on your loan’s amortization schedule?
- Feel confident that you are making the right choice for your family.