Applying for a Home Loan
Make sure you’re prepared to start your loan application.
Think you’re ready to start your loan application through Loan One, a division of Benchmark Bank?
We want you to feel 100% confident you’ve made the right choice with us.
For most people, applying for a home loan is one of the biggest decisions they have to make in their lives. As such, learning about the process is extremely important even if it seems daunting at times. We at Loan One, we want to make learning about the loan application process simple and easy to understand. Follow the links below, or simply reach out to us via our contact form to ask us questions directly about applying for a mortgage.
Learn About Mortgages and Applying For A Home Loan
- Mortgage Interest Rates and A.P.R.
- One Dollar Closing Cost Mortgage Program
- The Mortgage Process
- Online Loan Application Info
- Mortgage Application Checklist
- Home Appraisal Process
- How Does Escrow Work?
- Home Buying Costs
- What is PMI and Mortgage Insurance?
- Mortgage Points and Why People Pay For Them
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages Explained
- Interest Only Mortgages Explained
Contact Us to Ask Questions About the Loan Process