VA Loans for Military Veterans
Why should veterans capitalize on The VA Loan Program?
Loan One, a division of Benchmark Bank, believes in the VA loan program. VA loans are a great opportunity for military veterans, active duty personnel and their spouses to enter into homeownership.
Some of the major advantages to the VA loan program include:
- You can buy a home without a down payment (as long as the sales price does not exceed the appraised value)
- There is no need to buy private mortgage insurance
- VA loan program rules limit the amount you can be charged for closing costs
- Closing costs may even be paid by the seller
- Lenders cannot charge you a penalty for paying off a loan early
- VA loan program may even provide some assistance if you run into difficulty making payments
What makes Loan One the right choice for a VA Loan?
Not only do we simplify the home loan process by giving you a single point of contact from start to finish, but we also offer the competitive loan rates you need. Loan One believes in honest lending, and as a lower cost lender we offer you a better value for your money.
We emphasize the importance of personalized service when going through the VA home loan process and we even have on-staff veterans who can relate to navigating the VA loan process first-hand.
Start your journey to becoming a home owner with Loan One.